Thank you for stopping by. My name is Ron Flavin and I help businesses and organizations build foundations for growth and funding success. I work with startups, early-stage firms, businesses of every size, nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies, educational institutions and more in the U.S. and abroad, helping them to achieve their most ambitious strategic, growth, funding or revenue goals. I have secured well over $200 million in funding for my clients over the last ten years and have either led or been part of the decision-making teams that have allocated more than $1 billion in funding over the last five years.Learn More About Ron
Win Other People’s Money or Grow Your Organization.
You are in the right place if you want to:
- Find out if your company is eligible for business grants,
- Find startup or growth capital,
- Secure government grants for your nonprofit, municipality, school or Tribe,
- Learn to take your business idea from concept to reality,
- Validate your business model to secure funding or investors,
- Build your leadership and communication skills, or
- Grow your business or organization through customized training.
Sign up to receive email updates and get the PDF: “The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Funding Your Business”
Ron’s Services for Small Businesses, Startups, Non-Profits, and Corporations
Non-Profits Seeking Grants
Ron Flavin has helped non-profits and other organizations secure more than $200 million in grants and funding over the last ten years. He is available in a consulting capacity and as a grant writer to help your business maximize your grant awards.
Startups Seeking Funding
Ron Flavin is an experienced navigator of Angel and Series rounds and can help startups win millions in funding. Some of his startup funding wins include: $9.3 million to commercialize a new technology, $1.1 million for an innovative biomass energy company, and a Shark Tank (ABC) win worth $100,000.