I am a growth and funding strategist who helps entrepreneurs and organizations to secure the resources they need to grow and prosper. Using a unique methodology that I developed, I work with my clients to develop a step-by-step funding action plan that builds a bridge between their vision and their financial goals. Using this model, I have obtained well over $200 million in grants and funding for my clients over the last ten years. I have also either led or been a member of decision-making teams that have allocated more than $1 billion in funding over the last five years.Other highlights include:
- $9.3 million for a start-up technology company to commercialize a new technology
- $1.1 million to fund an innovative biomass demonstration project for a California start-up company
- $3 million to fund a tribal economic development project
- $7.7 million to fund a telecommunications project
- Two years in a row, I wrote the only Rural Utilities Service (RUS) Community Connect funding proposal awarded to a tribal entity in 2011 and 2012 (each year only 16 about proposals were funded nationally out of more than 600 proposals received), securing individual awards in excess of $1 million each. In the last round of funding, out of more than 600 proposals reviewed, my proposal was the only one that unanimously received a perfect score from every reviewer
- Featured in dozens of articles and television news shows across the United States and internationally
- I’m here to help you understand the funding process and write your funding application.