YOU NEED THE BEST OF THE BEST
You’re the founder of a cutting edge startup, and you’re looking for someone to help you launch your international operations. Or, you run a state program and you require funding to do a major technical upgrade to your data systems. Or perhaps you represent an American Indian tribe and you need to access funding for a new telecommunications infrastructure. I am here to help you.
I specialize in helping mid-stage or higher level startups, established businesses, municipalities, governmental agencies, schools, universities, tribes, business associations, and nonprofits with an annual budget of at least $500k to secure government grants, financial incentives, other sources of funding, and growth resources to help them achieve their most ambitious goals. If you are interested in learning more, contact me if:
- You are a mid-stage startup looking to explore non-diluting or other funding options in the United States or internationally.
- You are the decision-maker for your agency and want to identify funding sources to support capital expenditures, new program development or other capital-intensive projects.
- You are a venture capital firm or angel investment group looking to help startups in your portfolio access non-dilutive growth capital.
- You have a specific grant or Request for Proposals in mind.
Ron’s guidance and support reflect his knowledge of not only the startup ecosystem, but broader public funding sources. His disciplined approach and strong writing skills helped me focus on the right opportunities.
Barbara Timm-BrockFounder of eTrack
I work with a limited number of carefully selected clients, providing specialized strategic coaching and consultation services to help them achieve their most ambitious growth goals. Much of this work focuses on building foundations for growth and funding success through strategic planning, business plan development, conducting feasibility studies or case studies and developing strategic partnerships, among others. If you are interested in learning more, contact me if:
- You are an early to mid-stage startup with traction, looking to develop new pathways for growth or expansion.
- You are a municipality, governmental agency, school, university, tribe, business association or nonprofit with an annual budget of at least $500k and want to develop long-term strategies to strengthen and diversify your funding streams.
The types of
I have helped
- Municipalities (towns, cities, countries)
- State agencies
- Local and regional governmental agencies
- Tribal government and tribal agencies
- Law enforcement, fire departments and
public safety organizations of every type
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Nonprofit organizations
- Faith-based organizations
- Cultural institutions
- Boys and girls clubs
And many more!