As a business grant consultant, I understand that it takes a complete vision that encompasses a solid business plan, including strategic, growth, funding and revenue goals. I am familiar with this entire landscape, and I want to use my experience to guide you to the right resources for you and your organization – the resources that will expand your growth horizons so that you can realize the true potential of your vision.
I’ll help you in getting to the next level by connecting you to funding and resources that help you achieve your domestic growth goals and even launch or expand international operations.
Helping You Get The Funding You Need
I specialize in helping mid-stage or higher level startups, established businesses, municipalities, governmental agencies, schools, universities, tribes, business associations, and nonprofits with an annual budget of at least $500k to secure government grants, financial incentives, other sources of funding, and growth resources to help them achieve their most ambitious goals. If you are interested in learning more, contact me if:
- You are a mid-stage startup looking to explore non-diluting or other funding options in the United States or internationally.
- You are the decision-maker for your agency and want to identify funding sources to support capital expenditures, new program development or other capital-intensive projects.
- You are a venture capital firm or angel investment group looking to help startups in your portfolio access non-dilutive growth capital.
- You have a specific grant or Request for Proposals in mind.
Personalized Strategic Coaching
I work with a limited number of carefully selected clients, providing specialized strategic coaching and consultation services to help them achieve their most ambitious growth goals. Much of this work focuses on building foundations for growth and funding success through strategic planning, business plan development, conducting feasibility studies or case studies and developing strategic partnerships, among others. If you are interested in learning more, contact me if:
- You are an early to mid-stage startup with traction, looking to develop new pathways for growth or expansion.
- You are a municipality, governmental agency, school, university, tribe, business association or nonprofit with an annual budget of at least $500k and want to develop long-term strategies to strengthen and diversify your funding streams.