The path to funding your business or organization may take you to places you may not have even considered. For startups, in addition to what has now become a traditional route to VC and other investment capital, there are a number of other paths to explore such as government grants and funding for business, financial incentives and other forms of non-diluting funding. The same is true for non-private sector organizations and entities – the pathway to achieving your funding goals in today’s competitive landscape requires creativity and strategic vision. If you are ready to discover and explore these possibilities both domestically and internationally, then we should talk.
who is this service for
If you are a:
- Executive Director
- Decision Maker
- Mid-stage (or later) start-up
- Nonprofit with an annual budget of at least $500k
- Industry or Trade Association
- School or University
- State or Local Government Agency
- Indigenous Tribe
Then we may be able to work together on your project.
Why it's Different
Working with me is different than working with any other funding specialist out there – and let me tell you why…
- You work directly with me. I don’t just make the introductory call and turn your project over to someone else. I take the lead on each and every project I initiate.
- I know how funders and investors think. I’ve been on many, many funding panels myself. In fact, I’ve participated in the allocation of more than $1 billion in the last five years alone. I know precisely how to reverse engineer the pathway to success, helping you build the foundation you need, to make your entire enterprise more fundable.
- I have an intimate knowledge of the funding landscape, both in the US and abroad, particularly in the area of government grants and incentives. In fact, I can even help pair you with the right funding source to help you launch international operations or do business in another country.
- I work with my clients well past the point of submitting completed funding applications – I stick with you right up until the money hits your bank account and beyond.
- I take a personal interest in working with the most progressive, tech-forward companies and organizations. If I don’t feel like I can be a champion for your cause, I won’t take you on as a client. But if I believe in the work you are doing, I will fully support you throughout the process from start to finish.
- With a specialty in non-dilutive funding, I also work closely with VCs and other investors to help them bring more money to the table for their companies, increasing the overall value of their investments.
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
If you are a mid-stage startup, an established business, a state or municipal government agency, a school or university, an industry association, or a nonprofit with an annual budget of at least $500K, we may be a good match. If you are working in clean cities, IoT, AI, sustainability, new technology or some other progressive, tech-forward environment, then we should talk. If you are a tribal government or represent a significantly underserved population, then I want to help. I have a global perspective on the funding landscape that can help you to expand your operations and fully develop your vision. I can guide you through the funding process and beyond to help you harness all available resources effectively, to your greatest advantage.
The company secured several lucrative transit contracts in the Southeast and soon found itself on the Forbes list of the 200 Fastest-Growing Companies in the United States, two years in a row.